Tuesday, January 11

His wife's a lucky woman

Another friend has joined our blogging community. I have added links to his sites at left. CelloDad and Gaming Cellist (my name for it not his). My friend Dave is an amazing talent both musically and artistically (writer/artist).
Dave recently gave me a boost when I was feeling really down. I wasn't sure I was going to post again and this is what he said:

Here's what I think about your site: You are highly intelligent and have made the most of your situation. You have never been a doormat. Out of the pieces of these malfunctioning relationships you were smart enough to provide for your progeny and personal health. I am very proud of you.

I share that not to toot my own horn but to give you a glimpse into the heart of a man who I am honored to call my friend.

Thank you Dave. Welcome to my blogworld.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Just checking in. I too am blogging from Oregon City. Nice to meet a fellow blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home