Saturday, October 2

and the days plod along

Well my dear friends and readers I am here again if only for a brief time to bring you up to date on my travels. I have been spending all my free time with my dear Somer who's literally at the end of her days. We don't expect her to make it to Monday. She is rarely awake and has stopped eating, drinking, or going to the bathroom.
I decided though that this was not enough excitement so I thought I'd make a trip to the hospital myself. I had a check up with my Gyno and guess what?!?!? I have ANOTHER!! mass of indeterminate origin or make up in my abdomen. Now having already had a hysterectomy, both ovaries removed, my gallbladder and my appendix removed, my bowel rebuilt and my bladder resuspended just to name a few my body still hungers for more apparently. I think I should own my own hospital gowns or they could at least have a regular room just for me. The nursing staff recognizes me. I actually have email relationships with some of these people. These facts should let you know just how often I end up in the hospital. The good news is that I've done this before so I don't feel overwhelming dread. If my body really wanted to kill me it would have done it before now.
I will keep you all posted on the developments and I hope everyone near Mt. St. Helens (that ash-hole, Mt. St. Helen's blows)(sorry I couldn't resist, illness brings out the worst humor in me) is safe. I have to go now and return to Somer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home