Sunday, August 29

Jealousy is rampant

I'm not saying that I want him, want him but my sister's husband is someone I'd like to clone. He makes me laugh and listens when I talk. I enjoy talking with him and I think of course that he is great looking. That said he would be incomplete in my mind without my sister. She is fabulous. I think she's gorgeous (which makes me jealous) and she is socially adept (which makes me jealous). She is the glue which binds her husband and I together. Without her I think we would (overtime) start to drive each other nuts. My caretaking skills leave much to be desired especially in comparison to my sister's. He need only think and she will provide but he would have to think, say, beg, plead, draft a contract etc etc and I would provide (OK maybe not that bad, but certainly with less flair than she provides) She is an emotional whirlwind and he is a calming force. I'm usually pretty calm as well so after awhile we would lapse into sleep never to wake again. She is the tempest which keeps both of us going and increases our interest in life. So I think it is the relationship I would like to clone more than the man. It would be nice though if my cloned relationship could look like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home