Saturday, November 12

Hello Dave....

I'm here. Busy. Overworked. Under appreciated. Crazy as hell. So no big change. I'm going to massage school now. I love it. I'm learning so much about Kinesiology and Anatomy and Physiology. Oh... and massage. I've met some really cool people. The best being Tiffany Wilson (Another Wilson of course :-) She's fabu. We are having a great time hanging out and I can't wait to introduce her to my other Wilsons. ha ha.
I have kept meaning to write but I've been letting it slide. Along with so many things in my life. I'm becoming another person you know. This time though I am not fighting it and I'm enjoying the transformation. I will start again. again.
I wrote a new poem.

Drowning.

I see you
It is hard but I do
I shake my head with wonder
Why do you do this to yourself?
A rock falls into the water
and the ripple obscures your face
"let me help you" I call
"I can pull you out"
You shake your head with vigor
"grab my hand" I plead
"I will pull you to me"
Your plaintive reply
making everything clear
"but I don't know how to swim"

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was doing the Google search found your blogsite. Some content here is very thought provoking. Not sure i agree with all but hey this is a democratic society - on the whole!! If you get a chance check out my site free hindi movie download

 

Post a Comment

<< Home