Sunday, August 22

and on the 7th day...He finally made contact

I found a website that I like http://www.mikegallay.com/prisspec.html . It's an insult dictionary and I needed it to come up with things I could use to describe my husband who I think is leaving me in a cowardly way. He dropped me off at my parents house and said he loved me and was going to call when he got home and seven days passed without a word. I tried calling, email, text messages. But to no avail. I knew he was alive because I can check the bank account online and he was still spending money. (I don't care that he was spending money. It's his money) Anyway, nothing until now when suddenly he sends an email that says he is so afraid to talk to me because all we do is fight that he just can't do it. He knows this is "probably making things worse" but he can't help it. PROBABLY! You stop all contact with your wife for seven days and you think it might be making things worse! What a... addlehead, deadbeat dogberry. I told you that insult dictionary had come in handy. I'm insulted that he is being so ... cowardly. Just call me up and tell me its over. Write me a scathing letter explaining that he thinks I'm a contemptible bitch who nags to much and does to little. But he can't because I kept the house clean and cooked and took care of the kids without any help from him because he worked and I stayed home and I felt on some level that he was right and it was my job and my job alone. I provided him with sex when he wanted it and fantasy when he needed it. I was a good wife by his own admission. The problem as he states it is that having a family is too much responsibility he feels "overwhelmed". He needs a "break". What an ass. I can't believe he has cut me off like this. Worst of all the girls. They don't know where he went or why he left. They don't understand and I can't explain it. How dare he leave us. How dare he treat my children as inconveniences. I don't think I can forgive this. I don't think I will ever get over this abandonment. How could I? I can't be that woman. I would be choosing a man over my children and I will not do that. I hate him for this and that frightens me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home