Friday, August 13

watching the world walk in

Watching the Olympics opening games. I am loving the show but hating the commentary. Katie and Bob are being catty and disrespectful and while I am all for that after family reunions at the Olympics it sucks. I'm having trouble concentrating on the show because I am filling out my daughter's school enrollment forms. She starts kindergarten this year and I can't believe how old she has gotten. I still think of her as small and mine and she's getting big and becoming her own person.
He still hasn't called and I am sad. I don't know what to do. I dont want to kill myself to make this work but at the same time I don't want to die waiting for him to do something. and yet... I can't seem to move in any direction. What now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home